- Relief from migraines , headaches and nervous breakdowns, when used in a burner or diffuser.
- Relief from allergies , colic, insomnia, addiction and muscle pain when mixed with a massage oil or diluted in bath water.
- Soothing sunburn when added to creams and lotions.
- Helps treat tonsillitis when mixed in water to gargle.
Chamomile essential oil benefits
Chamomile oil is well known for its incredible anti-inflammatory properties . It is also antispasmodic, antiseptic, antidepressant, antibiotic, carminative, analgesic, tonic, and bactericidal. These beneficial properties are efficient in the relief or treatment of diseases such as:
- Allergies You can diffuse a diluted mix to before allergy season.
- Skin irritations . It can help soothe or treat acne, rashes, eczema, wounds, dermatitis, and dry skin.
- Infections caused by bacteria and fungi when ingested . We advise you to consult with a medical professional before ingesting this (or any type of essential oil).
- Muscle spasms and tension . Simply massage the affected area with a mild carrier oil, such as coconut oil.
- Arthritis and rheumatism: can alleviate circulatory system disorders by stimulating circulation and helping to eliminate toxins such as uric acid from the blood.
- Insomnia . Inhale or diffuse the oil before bed to help you get to sleep.
Chamomile oil is also said to work well for relieving abdominal pain, throat infections, and gallbladder problems.